Friday, January 12, 2007
10:28 PM
I really can't stand it... You can do so much... Fly so high... and yet because you put yourself down and because you think there's no hope and that you've given up on yourself, you don't do your best... because you don't realise that the people around you haven't given up hope on you. It's really sad to see you like this...
The only reason why I'm going to work hard for the O Levels is because I know my dreams will not be fulfilled. I have three dreams, of which I know I will never ever be able to accomplish them. What if this happens in the case of you? What's going to happen if you know what you want to do but yet what's going to happen if it doesn't work out? Find a part-time job and study meanwhile? Find a job that you don't like? Actually that's what I'll do. I'll find a job that pays a lot even if I hate it so I can use that money to fulfill my dreams... I'll start out and when I'm sure I can do it, when I have enough cash to get along. Dreams are meant to be chased... I'm going to chase.
frosted illusions;